- 733,633 hits since April 2012
- Follow @ViolenceAWhites
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
- White man killed, white woman maimed – for daring to ask a black woman to slow down November 19, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Torture
They continue to look away, even as South Africa has degenerated into another racist pit, best described by an Afrikaner farm owner: “It’s politically correct to kill whites these days.” In July of 2012, Dr. Gregory Stanton, head of the nonprofit group Genocide … Continue reading
Freddie Lewis 46 survives 3 gunshot wounds: fights like lion to protect his family Van Rensburg girl, 21, stabbed in lung in Bloemfontein Waterfront Mall Elderly Afrikaner man tortured, gangraped, castrated live, kicked to death; widow 72 gangraped, two arms … Continue reading
Barbara Ross and Bill Hutchinson, Daily News (New York), July 25, 2008 Calling the sex-torture of a Columbia student an “extraordinary evil,” an angry judge Thursday sent the sadistic rapist to jail for 422 years—and said he deserved more. “The … Continue reading