- 744,599 hits since April 2012
- .@IHEU @patcondell It's rubbish. New Zealand, Iceland, Denmark? Come on. Unless it means the new "insulting religion" PC laws for Muslims. 33 minutes ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Spat On
Firefighters Increasingly Under Attack in Europe 20:14 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe All across Europe, firefighters, seen as representatives of the waning authority of indigenous Europeans in their own lands, are coming under attack by the Muslim colonist population. In … Continue reading
The victim told deputies she was text messaging a friend when she noticed a black woman in her 20s. The woman said, “What are you looking at Whitey?” The victim walked away, but was pulled back by her hair and … Continue reading
DRUNKEN Nahit Ozarslan racially abused a bus driver before assaulting him and his colleague. The 40-year-old, who came to Britain from Turkey in 2002, called Paul Matthews a ‘white pig‘, Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court heard yesterday. Prosecutor Paul Spratt said Mr … Continue reading