- 411,746 hits since April 2012
- YOU can make all the difference: Woolwich! Out of all the horrors created by mass immigration, it's been the m... adf.ly/QmLa4 16 minutes ago
- Muslims call Danish woman a “Fucking Danish Bitch” and cut off her hair
- Man who hung “Asians only” sign on this property blames his racism on . . . racism!
- Church vandalised in France
- The Religion of Peace
- Media censoring #BlackPackAttack Hate Crime in Washington
- Young Girl Bullied Online For Simply Posting A Video #casualsunited #nwi #ashton
- Update on the #RapeJihad in #Bradford
- What’s it like being a German in a German school where most students are Turks?
- Muslims tell French police “this is our territory!” and threaten to riot
TopicsAfrican Apple-Picking Attacking Nationalists Attacking Police Attacking Soldiers Attempted Murder Baseball Bats Black Black Pack Attack Bottles Cars Classroom Confronting Them About Bad Behavior Elderly Ethnic Cleansing Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion Iron Bars Knives Luton Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Miscegenation Mishap Murder Muslim Muslim Gang-Rape Muslim Terrorism My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Oldham Pakistani Pack Attack Race Riot Stockholm Syndrome Threats Torture Unpunished Vandalism Video Violence In Revenge For Perceived "Racism" White Boy Whitewash
- Ray Mills, Birmingham, 2008 Reece Johnson, Great Lever, 2010 Lianne Clayton, Accrington, 2008 Walter Chamberlain, Oldham, 2001 Darren Kenyon, Blackburn, 2009 Tom Carnegie, Leicester, 2011 Daniel Stringer, Hyde, 2012 David Procter, Bradford, 2008 Unnamed Veteran, Fallowfield, 2010 James Howard, Oldham, 2010
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Massacre
Larry Oakes, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Sept. 16 HAYWARD, WIS.—A courtroom full of people sat in stunned silence Thursday as Chai Soua Vang ended his murder trial with the bold declaration that some of the six deer hunters he killed deserved … Continue reading
“Brian G. Nichols considered himself a ‘soldier on a mission’ the day he terrorized a courthouse and a city with a gun, according to a law enforcement official who witnessed Nichols’ first statement to authorities. “The official said Nichols, who … Continue reading
During his testimony Wednesday, Thandiwe suggested that his reason for even purchasing the gun he used in the shootings was to enforce beliefs he’d developed about white people during his later years as an anthropology major at the University of … Continue reading
Family remembers fatal accident victims Posted: Oct 03, 2012 1:11 PM GDT Updated: Oct 03, 2012 1:14 PM GDT By Arielle Clay – bio | email Ryan Culwell, Amber Verus and 10-month-old Rogue Marie Culwell were killed Monday. BIRMINGHAM, AL … Continue reading
Germany: Muslim Executes German Wife and Two Children 20:30 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe German police are hunting a man suspected of shooting dead his wife and their two children at their home near Düsseldorf on Monday night. Police and … Continue reading
Boy, 6, dies in hospital after being shot in hotel by mother’s boyfriend who also killed his toddler son Body of boys’ mother Brandy Cerny, 28, found by neighbor 200 miles away Davian Bluntson, 21 months, killed at Holiday Inn … Continue reading
Michigan Massacre – Black spree killer Rodrick Dantzler kills six whites and a mulatto in Grand Rapids
A man suspected of killing seven people in Grand Rapids, Mich., killed himself by a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the head after an eight-hour manhunt and an armed hostage standoff with police officers, according to authorities. Rodrick Shonte Dantzler, 34, … Continue reading
Concordia University massacre From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search It has been suggested that Valery Fabrikant be merged into this article or section. (Discuss) Proposed since January 2011. This article needs additional citations for verification. Please help … Continue reading
reserved. Manhunt in triple shooting Man and one son dead, another critical as police seek 2nd suspect 05/04/2000By WENDY REEVES Times Staff Writer Capital murder suspect Alecio Montenez Randle was still on the run from Huntsville police today, possibly armed … Continue reading
Deafening Silence by David Horowitz Intellectual Capital | March 15, 2000 get a printer-friendly version of this article YOU PROBABLY DON’T REMEMBERthe name “Ronald Taylor,” and you probably think you have never heard of John Kroll or Joseph Healy or … Continue reading