- 738,983 hits since April 2012
- rasluka17: snow by Touryn on Flickr.: rasluka17: snow by Touryn on Flickr. adf.ly/aQcnh 29 minutes ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Knives
Germany: “Are you German?” Asks Turkish Mob Before Attacking 10:01 | Posted by Cheradenine Zakalwe With two girlfriends Markus A. and Tom L. (20, name changed) were on their way through the Ostbahnhof [Railway station East] and wanted to go … Continue reading
Five years ago a white British teenager named Alex Holroyd was brutally stabbed to death in Bradford. Why? His killers had decided he was racist. And because racism (from white people) is such a heinous sin in today’s society, he … Continue reading
A British teenager was stabbed multiple times in the Turkish holiday resort of Marmaris after kissing a girl, according to reports. The naked body of Dwayne Ward was discovered by horrified local residents in this public garden in Marmaris Photo: Albanpix … Continue reading