- 741,878 hits since April 2012
- Canada: Edmonton cops designed Muslim hijab uniform despite no requests for it: “The police service doesn’t cu... adf.ly/aV5Wx 51 minutes ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Cars
More hair-trigger blacks attacking white people and then blaming the white people. White people are regularly attacked by blacks for asking blacks to behave considerately. According to Petree’s sister, Fonda Hill, Petree and her common law husband Jason Barry, 34, … Continue reading
Another vicious racial attack against unsuspecting whites. Notice the spin the media puts on it. They’ve somehow managed to work in the idea that a black person was ultimately the victim, because they apparently got accused of being involved and … Continue reading
Sharon K. Wolfe, Pantagraph (Bloomington, Illinois), April 14, 2009 A 19-year-old Bloomington man was charged Monday after police said up to a dozen teenagers blocked the street near Oak and Mulberry early Saturday afternoon and harassed a woman in her … Continue reading