- 733,892 hits since April 2012
- Follow @ViolenceAWhites
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
- White man killed, white woman maimed – for daring to ask a black woman to slow down November 19, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Tag Archives: Attacking Nationalists
I’m not interested in a debate about the rights and wrongs of Tommy Robinson and the EDL. This was a religiously motivated attack by Islamists against someone specifically because they oppose the Islamification of the West. The former leader of … Continue reading
The weird thing about this story is, she’s actually black! But the black radio host expressed extreme hatred toward white people and even refused to shake her hand because “he doesn’t want her whiteness to rub off on him”. So … Continue reading
COMMUNITY leaders are appealing for calm after ten people were arrested at an English Defence League (EDL) march. Those taken into custody were all Asian youths who traded insults with the marchers after driving past Saturday’s protest in Hull’s Spring … Continue reading