- 746,905 hits since April 2012
- deprincessed: Lovisa Ingman in ‘Almost Paradise’ by Sayaka...: deprincessed: Lovisa Ingman in ‘Almost Paradi... adf.ly/af3I5 59 minutes ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- French teacher called a “Dirty Frenchwoman” after immigrants expelled from French school for misbehaving December 11, 2013
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Category Archives: Uncategorized
I just logged into my Twitter account, and I’ve been suspended again. This is the THIRD time Twitter has suspended me. The first time they said I’d been accidentally caught in their automated spam filter or some such thing, admitted … Continue reading
Things to watch for when debating Liberals: Don’t let them get away with it! 1) Conflating tourism with immigration Immigration and tourism are NOT the same thing. There is nothing wrong with tourism. It’s good for the economy, and it’s … Continue reading
Alright, fuck wordpress. I spent ages screenshotting, cropping, and pasting what I’m replying to here, and now they’ve just vanished with no explanation. I’m not doing it all over again, not tonight anyway. Go here. “Links to a racist website”. … Continue reading