- 746,054 hits since April 2012
- Richmond Day of Action: Activists visited the North Yorkshire town of Richmond recently to hand out ‘Save Our ... adf.ly/adKd5 20 minutes ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- French teacher called a “Dirty Frenchwoman” after immigrants expelled from French school for misbehaving December 11, 2013
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Category Archives: Japan
Tokyo death of Irish girl: Two arrests as American men questioned amid claims Nicola was ‘strangled’ By DEBBIE MCCANN PUBLISHED: 01:11 GMT, 27 May 2012 | UPDATED: 01:11 GMT, 27 May 2012 Milestone: Nicola Furlong celebrated her 21st birthday Two … Continue reading