- Christina Edkins was on her way to Leasowes High School in Halesowen
- Attack happened at 7.37am in Hagley Road, Birmingham
- Suspect described as a black man in his late teens or early 20s
- Wearing a dark top with a tiger or leopard motif on the back
- Public warned not to approach him as he may still be carrying weapons
- A man was detained in city centre, but was released without being arrested
- Girl has been identified and her family informed of her death
Pictured: Sixteen-year-old Christina Edkins was stabbed to death as she travelled to school on a busy bus in Birmingham city centre this morning
Last night, detectives were questioning 22-year-old Phillip Simelane on suspicion of murder.
He is thought to an immigrant from Swaziland and lives in a run-down terraced house close to one of Birmingham’s red-light districts.
They said the 22-year-old, a British national with links to Walsall, was not previously known to mental health units in the area and has no known link to the teenager.
- 372,295 hits since April 2012
- Let’s not have some whine with that: CTV News: Croatia may give up its wine to join European Union JELSA, Croa... adf.ly/PHNWA 1 hour ago
- Media Misdirection in Manchester
- White man beaten by blacks and Latinos for eating with his black friend
- Native German boy bullied by immigrant boys
- Black rapist: “I only have sex with white women.”
- Polar bear hunting
- Anglophobic councillor Eleanor Jackson bans English flag because it might offend Muslims
- Pak Attack in Oxford
- Pak Attack on Tower Hamlets bus
- Black immigrant voluntarily chooses to move to Britain, and then racially abuses the indigenous community
- Black girl said she attacked her teacher because her teacher is white
TopicsAfrican Attacking Nationalists Attacking Police Attacking Soldiers Attempted Murder Baseball Bats Black Black Pack Attack Bottles Cars Classroom Confronting Them About Bad Behavior Elderly Ethnic Cleansing Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion Immolation Iron Bars Knives Luton Massacre Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Miscegenation Mishap Murder Muslim Muslim Gang-Rape My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Oldham Pakistani Pack Attack Race Riot Stockholm Syndrome Threats Torture Unpunished Vandalism Video Violence In Revenge For Perceived "Racism" White Boy Whitewash
- Ray Mills, Birmingham, 2008 Reece Johnson, Great Lever, 2010 Lianne Clayton, Accrington, 2008 Walter Chamberlain, Oldham, 2001 Darren Kenyon, Blackburn, 2009 Tom Carnegie, Leicester, 2011 Daniel Stringer, Hyde, 2012 David Procter, Bradford, 2008 Unnamed Veteran, Fallowfield, 2010 James Howard, Oldham, 2010
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!