- 740,225 hits since April 2012
- A Month of Horror for Christians under Islam: Muslim Persecution of Christians: September, 2013 via A Month of... adf.ly/aSWiW 1 hour ago
- "Perhaps the oddest thing about the experts and police chiefs and reporters and editors and tenured professors who constantly tell us that these black-on-white atrocities aren’t racially motivated, is that blacks don’t believe that for a second. They know that they are racially motivated, they say so, and they celebrate them for it." - Nicholas Stix
- Her Tram Experience December 6, 2013
- Black Pack Attacks in Philadelphia December 2, 2013
- Supporting this website December 2, 2013
- Black mayor uses racial epithets against white people – media covers it up, mayor still has his job November 24, 2013
- NYPost allows Thomas Sowell to expose the Knockout game November 20, 2013
TopicsAttacking Police Attempted Murder Black Black Pack Attack Cars Classroom Elderly Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion In Revenge For Racism Knives Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Murder Muslim My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Pakistani Pack Attack Vandalism Video Whitewash
Map of Trayvon Martin Revenge hate-crimes
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Marcel Oost, Chairman of the SC Buitenboys, the club to which murdered linesman Richard Nieuwenhuizen belonged, said that almost all players of the Nieuw Sloten team shook his hand after the match. Only the three Moroccan players of the club threw him on the ground and started to kick and hit him on the head and neck. Indications that this may be a racist murder have been hidden by almost all of Dutch media. Journalist Joost Niemoller wrote that if a Moroccan linesman had been killed by three white youngsters, the same media would have published many articles about white racism.