- 373,932 hits since April 2012
- Dominique Venner Expressed Fears of Islamisation in Last Blog Post Before Suicide: The demonstrators on the 26... adf.ly/PM9qw 1 hour ago
- “I’m going to hit the first white person I see”
- Media Misdirection in Manchester
- White man beaten by blacks and Latinos for eating with his black friend
- Native German boy bullied by immigrant boys
- Black rapist: “I only have sex with white women.”
- Polar bear hunting
- Anglophobic councillor Eleanor Jackson bans English flag because it might offend Muslims
- Pak Attack in Oxford
- Pak Attack on Tower Hamlets bus
- Black immigrant voluntarily chooses to move to Britain, and then racially abuses the indigenous community
TopicsAfrican Attacking Nationalists Attacking Police Attacking Soldiers Attempted Murder Baseball Bats Black Black Pack Attack Bottles Cars Classroom Confronting Them About Bad Behavior Elderly Ethnic Cleansing Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion Immolation Iron Bars Knives Luton Massacre Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Miscegenation Mishap Murder Muslim Muslim Gang-Rape My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Oldham Pakistani Pack Attack Race Riot Stockholm Syndrome Threats Torture Unpunished Vandalism Video Violence In Revenge For Perceived "Racism" White Boy Whitewash
- Ray Mills, Birmingham, 2008 Reece Johnson, Great Lever, 2010 Lianne Clayton, Accrington, 2008 Walter Chamberlain, Oldham, 2001 Darren Kenyon, Blackburn, 2009 Tom Carnegie, Leicester, 2011 Daniel Stringer, Hyde, 2012 David Procter, Bradford, 2008 Unnamed Veteran, Fallowfield, 2010 James Howard, Oldham, 2010
- They falsely assume that our concerns are brought on by some childish need to cry, that we are oversensitive and care for their opinions on matters effecting our countrymen. Failing to realize that although Europeans "White People" are a very patient people, that it is a very bad idea to piss them off.
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!
Marcel Oost, Chairman of the SC Buitenboys, the club to which murdered linesman Richard Nieuwenhuizen belonged, said that almost all players of the Nieuw Sloten team shook his hand after the match. Only the three Moroccan players of the club threw him on the ground and started to kick and hit him on the head and neck. Indications that this may be a racist murder have been hidden by almost all of Dutch media. Journalist Joost Niemoller wrote that if a Moroccan linesman had been killed by three white youngsters, the same media would have published many articles about white racism.