[Last week,]…in the market of Chemin Bas d’Avignon in Nîmes, Muslims threatened wine sellers, a butcher who sells pork and a pork butcher, as well as vendors who sell “light clothing”, and banned them from coming back on pain of death.
Already, a few months ago, a pork butcher disappeared from one day to the next, even though he had a good clientèle. No one understood why, according to a resident of the district.
In June, the market’s commercial arcade was totally burned, and the inhabitants of the district created a collective to complain about the rise in violence from young Muslims, without anything effective having been done about it by the local government.
- 373,338 hits since April 2012
- tokiotours: Breaking news: JAPAN’S CHILD POPULATION HITS A...: tokiotours: Breaking news: JAPAN’S CHILD POPU... adf.ly/PKM50 44 minutes ago
- “I’m going to hit the first white person I see”
- Media Misdirection in Manchester
- White man beaten by blacks and Latinos for eating with his black friend
- Native German boy bullied by immigrant boys
- Black rapist: “I only have sex with white women.”
- Polar bear hunting
- Anglophobic councillor Eleanor Jackson bans English flag because it might offend Muslims
- Pak Attack in Oxford
- Pak Attack on Tower Hamlets bus
- Black immigrant voluntarily chooses to move to Britain, and then racially abuses the indigenous community
TopicsAfrican Attacking Nationalists Attacking Police Attacking Soldiers Attempted Murder Baseball Bats Black Black Pack Attack Bottles Cars Classroom Confronting Them About Bad Behavior Elderly Ethnic Cleansing Explicitly Racist Explicitly Religious Girls Guns Hate Rape Hate Speech Home Invasion Immolation Iron Bars Knives Luton Massacre Methinks The Authorities Doth Protest Too Much! Miscegenation Mishap Murder Muslim Muslim Gang-Rape My Other Tram Experiences No-Go Zone Oldham Pakistani Pack Attack Race Riot Stockholm Syndrome Threats Torture Unpunished Vandalism Video Violence In Revenge For Perceived "Racism" White Boy Whitewash
- Ray Mills, Birmingham, 2008 Reece Johnson, Great Lever, 2010 Lianne Clayton, Accrington, 2008 Walter Chamberlain, Oldham, 2001 Darren Kenyon, Blackburn, 2009 Tom Carnegie, Leicester, 2011 Daniel Stringer, Hyde, 2012 David Procter, Bradford, 2008 Unnamed Veteran, Fallowfield, 2010 James Howard, Oldham, 2010
An Attempt At Mapping White Victims – Abandoned After Five Weeks!